Do business with God not just for God
(because you lead better when he leads best).
Healthy culture. Happy customers. Profitable change.
- Business leaders learn how to hear God and follow his lead in building culture, serving customers and developing strategy.
- Integrate advocacy for internal and external customers.
- Community of like-minded peers not just doing business by the book but by God’s Spirit
- Shift in people-development from curriculum to real-time need
- Re-orient assessments and evaluations
- Spirit-led and Bible-oriented
- Learning community
- Orientation around advocacy not just work-life balance (work-life balance doesn’t work if either sucks).
- Individual advocacy and business coaching
- Online community
- Local gathering