Contend for Grace.
Sin is defeated. Shame is overcome. The forgiven are not held back by the unforgiving.
- The clear teaching of conviction, confession, repentance and forgiveness is lived out.
- Understanding of evil, temptation, sin, guilt and shame, and restoration is embraced.
- Communities practice genuine truth and grace and champion the fallen.
- Bitterness and unforgiveness is uprooted.
- Every person and situation is taken for the unique opportunity it presents.
- Restoration is a relational process with ongoing advocacy rather than a checklist to be satisfied
- The sin of bitterness and unforgiveness is called out as equally as the sin in need of repentance
- Reconciliation designed by God rather than forced by man.
- Online community
- Local gathering
- Courses and publications
- True or False: An understanding of self
- Stand Forgiven: Experiencing the best in you after the worst of you
- Breaking the chains of unjust judgment
- Wayward Son: How to carry on
- 8 Days to Finally Freed